Critical and expensive equipment such as power transformers, circuit breakers (C/B), shunt reactors and capacitor banks are crucial to electrical power systems. Keeping these key assets operational as long as possible at a reasonable cost without impacting reliability, performance and optimization of the network is one of the industry’s main challenges.
Developed by VIZIMAX, SynchroTeq Plus – Controlled Switching Device (CSD) – provides safe, enhanced and reliable operations conditions and makes possible a transition from reactive maintenance to preventive maintenance based on abnormal condition notification, events anticipation, monitoring and remote operation.
SynchroTeq Plus procures a local or remote real-time monitoring of substation apparatus, evaluates their performances and provides guidance regarding future maintenance and repairs through its secure web-based operation interface. Thanks to its Sequence-of-Events Recorder (SER), operating parameter interface and integrated waveform recorder, SynchroTeq Plus allows real-time monitoring of the electric signal and equipment in an electrical substation.
- Field proven by Power Utilities, IPPs, C/B specialists and industries since 1991
- Smart upgrade for existing C/Bs, with controlled switching and monitoring features
- Monitors HV & MV critical assets such as power transformer and circuit breaker
- Monitors statuses and values of current / voltage of sensors
- Notifies user through a detailed event journal (SER)
- Generates operational alarms (restrike, overcurrent, no flow) to monitor the degradation of C/B performances and prevent mechanical or electrical failure
- Access to recorded digital signals and analog values for each switching operation
- Supports local and remote data export in COMTRADE format
- Communicates with control system using IEC 61850, DNP3 and Modbus