The demand for distribution networks has grown extensively as residential customers’ needs for energy is constantly increasing as well as the demand for connections to renewable energy production sites.
To help utilities optimize their distribution network’s power system, VIZIMAX provides automated solutions for monitoring and managing. For instance, the root cause of cascading events can often be reduced by the implementation of decentralized intelligence (e.g., smart devices) in critical points of a utility’s network.
VIZIMAX develops “Internet of Things” solutions for grid supervision that improves response time and efficiency of the network when system failures are detected (outages, overcurrent, voltage loss). Installed on distribution pole tops, feeders or in substations, VIZIMAX products meet requirements of several utility’s distribution automation applications (self-healing grid, fault detection, isolation and restoration (FDIR), volt/VAR optimization, feeder protection and control, and secure production site interconnection).
- Increases revenue due to grid uptime optimization solutions
- Leverages data power for instantaneous fault localization, identification, isolation and service restoration
- Increases customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Provides visibility on mission critical HV-MV assets
- Leverages power of historical data to streamline operational and maintenance practices
- Prevents outages and equipment failure
- Provides real-time web monitoring and control
- Decreases refurbishing and replacement frequency of costly assets