Maintenance cost optimization, enhanced reliability and increased availability of HV & MV mission critical assets are amongst the greatest challenges of the industry.
Critical assets such as power transformers, circuit breakers, shunt reactors and capacitor banks are crucial to electrical power systems. Keeping these key assets operational as long as possible at a reasonable cost without impacting reliability, performance and network optimization is without a doubt one of the industry’s primary challenges.
To ensure system reliability, VIZIMAX offers monitoring capabilities such as a secure web based graphical user interface, a sequence-of-event recorder (SER), a user friendly human-machine interface, and a waveform visualizer.
VIZIMAX solution collects and monitors data from mission critical assets to improve the efficiency and reliability of electrical infrastructure.
These critical – yet hidden, scattered and unrecognized - data become visible and available in SCADA/DCS/PMS/DMS solutions, either in facilities or in central sites, in view of improving the efficiency and reliability of electrical systems, as well as anticipating critical failures and improving maintenance practices.
- Increases revenue by minimizing facility downtimes and product failure
- Leverages data for real-time access to health/status indicators and monitoring from assets to schedule and optimize the costs of refurbishments, maintenance or replacements
- Provides visibility on mission critical HV-MV assets
- Streamlines and reduces the costs of operational and maintenance practices
- Expands equipment lifespan and efficiency
- Increases production apparatus reliability
- Monitors critical assets, predict defaults and notify responsible personnel
- Provides real-time web monitoring and control