Designed to provide distribution and substation automation experts with a flexible and affordable all-in-one solution, RightWON system brings keys functions into one single platform. RightWON technology fills the gaps between automation, telecommunication, and operation requirements as a local or remotely controlled device.
RightWON adds intelligence and capabilities to existing equipment with minimal impact on costs. It allows an upgrade from legacy’s standards to tomorrow’s technology as it is fully field-upgradable to comply with new applications or standards, as they emerge. RightWON is a field-proven and reliable technology which enables a simple and worry-free solution. Therefore, RightWON system is adapted to the requirements of the sectors of Energy, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Asset Management, and Water treatment.
Advantages of RightWON System:
- One product, 4 key functions : A simple IEC 61131-3 programming environment, communication gateway, HMI, management and monitoring functions
- Modular & Expandable : Choose your own configuration over a wide range of possibilities
- From legacy device to tomorrow standards : day-one efficiency and interoperability through industry standards: IEC 61850, DNP3, DNP3 Secure V5, ModBus, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-103, IEC 60870-5-104, OPC, IEC 61400-25, CANBus/CANopen third-party devices, KEMA certifications
- Operation : Standalone, web-based operation as well as local SCADA communication or central site management;
- Protect your investment : Reliable and resistant platform, from –40°C to +75°C with GSM. Field upgradeable units to leverage upcoming features and industry standards
- Security : NERC CIP compliant, DNP3 Secure V5 support, user authentication, audit logging