The Vizimax RightWON™ Plus is the newest member of the RightWON family. Its design is based on the field-proven RightWON Satellite core with built-in serial and Ethernet communication ports connected on an expandable I/O base.
The RightWON™ Plus is a rugged and compact automation controller that meets the requirements of industries such as energy, oil and gas, infrastructure and asset management, and water treatment. RightWON Plus acquires digital or analog information from any IED regardless of their protocol and can control IED or make available information to SCADA or control center.
RightWON Plus represents key component in substation automation and distribution automation applications thanks to the following characteristics:
- Real-time processing : Fully IEC 61131-3 compliant PLC with real-time processing
- Protocol compliant : DNP3 Secure V5, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101, -103 and -104, Modbus, etc.
- Up to 32 isolated digital inputs with 1 ms time stamping, which can be assigned as alarm point, status point or pulse accumulator
- Up to 16 Form C relay outputs. Up to six (6) digital outputs can be ordered with rapid, high power, voltage sourcing (static type high-speed outputs)
- Up to eight range selectable analog inputs for measuring ac or dc signals
- Two Ethernet ports + two serial ports
- Optional integrated GSM, HSPA or PSTN modem
- External GPS-PPS clock synchronization
- -40 °C to +70°C and optional conformal coating
- 5 year warranty