The RightWON Configuration Suite is a multi-language programming & commissioning software for RightWON units.
The RightWON Configuration Suite is installed on PC-based computers and allows project development, application download/upload and project/sites/licensing management for any RightWON unit, and offers numerous smart functions such as: all-in-one multi-project environment featuring I/O - PLC - Protocol - Remote management - Graphic web HMI management and configuration, function block and library management for project re-usability, IEC 61850 embedded SCL editor for Energy fields, and much, much more.
Each licensed software makes it possible to configure and fine tune an unlimited number of RightWON units, either RightWON Satellite or RightWON Engine.
The RightWON Configuration Suite achieves program/firmware/licensing download, monitoring and upgrade, either locally or remotely.
Help interface to the configuration of key functions
- An integrated IEC 61850 SCL editor for the Energy field;
IEC 61850 SCL editor
- 100% IEC 61131-3 compliant programming environment with full language support and language conversion (IL, ST, FBD, LD, SFC);
|ST Language||FBD Language|
|Ladder Language||SFC Language|
Protocol management : IEC 61850 with Client, GOOSE, Server interfaces, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-103, IEC 60870-5-104, SDI-12, Modbus, IEC 61400-25-2, DNP3 with Slave and Master interfaces;
- Graphic RightWON hardware configuration with Plug-In library and embedded documentation;
- Dedicated modules performing extensive parameterization of: communication links and related services, protocols and protocol conversions (gateway function), SCADA links, telecommunication features (broadcast, emails, SMS, MMS, among others);
- Advanced remote management capabilities: WiseWON Tags, Categories, Sectors, Broadcasts, user group and user definition, access management, Event generation & broadcast based on configurable criteria, data-logging;
|Tags Configuration||Users Configuration|
- Graphical Web interface: several synoptic graphs in real time for control and remote monitoring of equipment for a facility (available for the design and operation);
|Synoptic Graphs Editor|
- Offline, Simulation and Online modes.
The RightWON Configuration Suite software can be downloaded on our downloadable section for evaluation purposes. An unlicensed installation is fully functional and allows small configurations (up to 40 variables/Tags) that will remain active for 15 minutes (either in Simulation mode or with RightWON download).