SynchroTeq Configuration Suite and SynchroTalk are configuration softwares for SynchroTeq, SynchroTeq rackmount, and SynchroTeq SA units.
SynchroTeq Configuration Suite
SynchroTeq Configuration Suite must be installed on a PC, and enables configuration of system and operating parameters of SynchroTeq Plus units.
The SynchroTeq Configuration Suite is a multi-lingual software comprising two applications:
- The SynchroTeq Configurator can be installed in a PC to configure system and operating parameters for the SynchroTeq Plus units.
Closing parameters configuration
Flux paramaters configuration
- The Event Analyzer is a web-based application that can be accessed through from any web browser in order to view and analyze waveforms and manage SynchroTeq Plus events.
Interface Event Analyser
Web Operation Interface
The SynchroTeq web interface integrated into the SynchroTeq Plus platform allows users to:
Interface Web operation
- Save events;
- Monitor the status of the SynchroTeq Plus unit and the circuit breaker;
Circuit breaker's state
- Display the record of events and alarms;
- Retrieve, save, analyze and export data in COMTRADE format;
Event export in COMTRADE format
- Display event details: alarms, measured and calculated values, etc.
- SynchroTeq Plus unit configuration exports when an event is detected.