Inrush Current Limiter
World leading solution in Controlled Switching Devices – CSDs, SynchroTeq technology controls high voltage and medium voltage circuit breakers at the optimum moment to eliminate switching transients.
The SynchroTeq is a manufacturer agnostic and modular solution suitable for simultaneous pole operated (Gang-operated or three-pole operated), staggered pole and independent pole operated - IPO (single-pole operated) circuit breakers. Fitting in new or existing installations, SynchroTeq technology is designed and manufactured in compliance with top industry's standards.
Inrush Current Limiter for HV and MV Power Transformer Energization
Advantages of SynchroTeq Technology:
- Improve the stability and reliability of medium and high voltage electric systems.
- Increase facility uptime through the decreased number of scheduled shutdowns for maintenance.
- Achieve clean and stable power from distributed energy resources.
- Preserve and extend the lifespan of costly assets.
- Retrofit your existing C/B and add controlled switching & monitoring functions.
- Manage future maintenance and repair based on live acquisition, SER and alarms.
- Minimize your capital investment by optimal sizing of your equipment.