With the increasing worldwide demand for energy, most infrastructures, including distribution and transmission networks, must be operated close to their maximum rating. Since financial margins are reduced, the equipment upgrade or replacement dilemma becomes more important.
VIZIMAX provides utilities with solutions and technologies to modernize their existing infrastructure and optimize assets at a reasonable cost without impacting reliability and performance.
Built as vendor agnostic and interoperable solutions, VIZIMAX products leverage legacy devices by adding secure M2M communication interoperability, real-time web monitoring and control and automation capabilities.
VIZIMAX solutions are a necessity for the transition of installation from conventional to IEC 61850 architecture including real-time data collection of current, voltage and status information on the process-bus and the update of legacy devices to IEC61850 standard.
VIZIMAX extends the lifespan of switchyard equipment and reduces maintenance costs and investment due to the elimination of copper cables replaced by Fiber optic or Ethernet links.
- Reduces investment costs by optimizing existing assets instead of replacing them
- Provides visibility on mission critical assets
- Decreases risks of infrastructure shutdown and equipment failure
- Provides real-time web monitoring and control of legacy devices
- Ensures secure interoperability throughout the whole infrastructure
- Optimizes substation operations